Sale ends this Monday, June 6. In addition to Minute Maid frozen treats and other food items, the Student Store is having a SPECIAL SALE on white and blue NHS sweatshirts (mostly large and XL sizes) with minor imperfections while supplies last! Buy a pullover hooded sweatshirt and/or zippered hooded sweatshirt for only $20 each! All sales are final and non-refundable!
Some Great Volunteer Opportunities!
* Fall 2016 Registration Kick-Off Days
Please contact the class registration chairs listed below to learn how you can help:
- Seniors - Monday, August 15 (Contact: Carol Erle - firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Juniors - Tuesday, August 16 (Contact: Isabelle Mah - email@example.com)
- Sophomores - Wednesday, August 17 (Contact: Jodee Spellman - firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Freshmen - Thursday, August 18 (Contact: Jen King - email@example.com)
* Student Store Volunteer Coordinator: Coordinates parent volunteers that are working at the student store. New this coming school year: electronic sign up for shifts.
* Student Store Manager: Is responsible for checking and approving reimbursement requests turned in by shoppers and works directly with volunteer coordinator and shoppers to make sure all is running smoothly throughout the year.
Student Store hours are flexible. If interested in any of these positions, please contact Sandy Aicher (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Satomi Connelly (email@example.com).
Interested in becoming a certified CERT Member this summer?
The Irvine Police Department is offering a one-week program (August 1-4 and August 8, 2016) to educate high school students about preparing for various disasters that can occur and how one can respond efficiently when an emergency strikes their community. At the end of the program, students will be able to receive free equipment with a backpack that acts as your emergency kit. Also, students will have a final exercise to get certified as a member. For more information, please click flyer link or contact Alissa Hsueh, NHS Teen CERT Club President, at firstname.lastname@example.org.