NHS is an award winning school thanks to the support of parent volunteers, PTSA memberships and donations that directly benefit NHS students!
Did you know that last year PTSA funded
- 10 laptops for the Media Center
- 4 document cameras
- 70 TI-84 graphing calculators
- 108 white boards with graphs
- Supplemental funding to maintain a full time health clerk
- Health and safety programs and disaster preparedness supplies
- Advocacy programs (students trip to Sacramento to meet government officials)?
Did you know that last year PTSA volunteers organized
- Reflections - creative arts program
- Operation of the Student Store
- Healthy lunchtime snacks in the Student Store
- Speakers for parent and student education programs
- Registration week
- Grad Night
- and much more?